Blend shape Graph Limit. From [0 to100%] to [-100% to 100%]

I was thinking of the blend shape parameter is very similar to the blend shape function(ctrl +shift +B). They both use some pythagorean theroem, the only difference is that blend shape function can go to negative values.

In the video, it was shown that the first box has 2 blend shape parameters, one for going horizontally and another for vertically. I applied the Graph preset: Line 3, which basically states that, when 2nd parameter reach the value of 30, the 1st parameter will go back being 0%, a value of 0.
The second box has the same nature, the difference is I manually returned the 1st parameter to the value of 0 (again, similar to graph preset), because they are not blend shape parameters… Then I copied the keyform of parameter 1 at value of 30) and blend shape it to parameter 2 at value of 30, then adjusted it to negative values…

Perhaps there is a reason why it was kept in 100% only? But it would be very great if it can go negative… much better if it’s not bounded by percentage. I hope this request will be added in the next update, Thanks!

@nafygw

Thank you for your continued use of our product.

Thank you for your valuable input.
I could be wrong in my interpretation…but just to be sure, I will elaborate.
The “Set Weight Limit” function is only for limiting the maximum value of the weights.
Could your wish be accomplished by creating keyforms on either side of the base key of the blendshape, for example?

This technique is not recommended in the official product manuals due to its high degree of difficulty, but advanced users with a deep understanding of blendshape functionality will be able to achieve a greater degree of freedom in expression.
Please refer to.

If I have misunderstood and am guiding you to the wrong thing, please point it out to me.
Best regards!

ブレンドシェイプと同じように、ブレンドシェイプパラメータを 重みの制限設定 マイナスにできる新機能が欲しい

いつも弊社製品をご愛顧くださり誠にありがとうございます。
Live2Dスタッフでございます。

ご要望コメント誠にありがとうございます。
本トピックで私がコメントした、
ブレンドシェイプのベースとなるキーの両側にキーフォームを作成する方法で
解決できませんでしょうか?
もし、重みの数値をマイナスにすることでしか解決できない理由がありましたら、
詳しく教えていただけますでしょうか…

宜しくお願いいたします。

現在のブレンド シェイプでは、デフォルト値を 1.0 に設定し、ウェイト調整を使用します.パラメータが多いほど、変形を補正するパラメータが多くなります.

逆にのブレンドシェイプのベースとなるキーの両側にキーフォームを作成する方法で
デフォルトの変形を補正しません

2つの融合変形パラメーターで解決できますが、[-100%~100%]の制限があれば、1つの融合変形パラメーターで本来2つの融合変形パラメーターが必要だった効果を簡単に実現できます。

ご返信誠にありがとうございます。
日本の年末年始休暇を挟んだため返信が遅くなってしまい申し訳ありません。

詳しく解説してくださりありがとうございます。
ユーザ様からのご要望として開発チームに共有しました。
今後の開発の参考にさせていただきます。

今後とも弊社製品をお引き立ての程、宜しくお願いいたします。